Your Right to Privacy
In this statement, we explain how “dalvin online dispensary Store” respect your privacy in relation to interactions with this website and any dalvin online dispensary Store App. When we talk about Apps we mean a dalvin online dispensary Store application which can either be downloaded from a software application to a mobile device and can be used to access dalvin online dispensary Store Internet Sites and/or any dalvin online dispensary Store Inc Services.
When we talk about ”dalvin online dispensary Store” or “us” or “we” in this statement we are referring to dalvin online dispensary Store “dalvin online dispensary Store ” refers to dalvin online dispensary Store, its subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective parent and subsidiary companies.
Collection and Use of Information
We collect personal data about you as a customer and data relating to your interactions with our channels on-line such as, but not limited to, CannMart Inc. We will always let you know how we intend to use your information before collecting it so that you can decide whether or not you wish to provide that information. You should read our Data Protection Notice or contact us directly for more information on how we use your information.
When you browse through our website and use our Apps our web servers collect data which relates to your visit such as;
- What pages you have viewed;
- Certain interactions you have had on those pages;
- The number of times you may have visited a particular page; or
- The amount of time you may have spent on certain pages.
In some cases, the data we collect will be anonymous and it will simply tell us what pages have received the most activity and are of particular interest to our customers in general. Where you log onto and use dalvin online dispensary Store Internet Sites and/or any dalvin online dispensary Store Services we will be able to identify what pages you have shown a particular interest in, what pages you have visited multiple times, and also what pages you have spent the most amount of time on. We will mostly do this work ourselves however sometimes we will use Google Analytics to assist us. In all cases, we will carry this work out in a responsible manner.
This data enables us to provide you with a more efficient and effective customer service by developing a wider understanding and appreciation of our customer base. Where we have identified you specifically we can offer you a more bespoke user experience and assist you with any customer service issues you may have experienced or may be experiencing.
Our website and Apps will sometimes offer chat options which allow you to speak directly with a dalvin online dispensary StoreInc staff member while you are browsing online. Sometimes these chat options will appear automatically on your screen, they are an optional service and you can decide whether or not you wish to interact with them. This chat service is governed by the terms and conditions of use for dalvin online dispensary Store Inc which are available on our website and which you should read before using a chat option. It is important that when you interact with these chat options and other Interactive Areas (discussion forums, bulletin boards, blogs) you do so in a responsible way. Under no circumstances should you provide any personal or financial information when using these services. You may, however, choose to provide us with certain information, such as your name and contact details, if you would like us to contact you directly. If you do, we will use this information solely to respond to and deal with your comments or queries.
How We Keep Your Information Safe
We know that you care about how your information is used, stored, and shared. We appreciate your trust in us to do that. To protect your information we use security measures that comply with Canadian Law and meet European Union standards. This includes computer safeguards and secure files and buildings. On dalvin online dispensary Store website, you will be able to read more information on how we protect your privacy and your personal data.
Your Right of Access
Under the Data Protection Acts, you have the right to see the personal information we hold about you. To get a copy of this information, write to us at: Subject Access Request (SARS), dalvin online dispensary Store., 18 Canso Road Toronto, ON M9W 4L8. If your information changes or you believe we have information which is inaccurate or not up-to-date please let us know and we will change it.
- What is a Cookie? – Cookies are small text files that are sent to and stored on your computer, smartphone, tablet or other devices for accessing the internet, whenever you visit a website or use our online apps. Cookies are used to maintain the integrity of your browsing activities when you visit a website and can also be used to customize and so improve the individual customer experience. Cookies do not in any way compromise the security of your computer. You can continue to use this website with no loss of functionality if you choose to disable cookies on your computer. However, use of dalvin online dispensary Store websites and applications requires cookies to be enabled in order for our services to function securely and correctly. More general information on cookies can be found on aboutcookies.org. This includes information on how to disable cookies. Guidelines from the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner for the contents and use of Privacy Statements on websites, including expected standards for cookies can be found on http://www.dataprotection.ie/docs/PrivStatements/290.htm
- Types of Cookies –
- Session Cookies – Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. They are essential for secure user navigation through the site and enable the delivery of basic functionality. Specifically, they ensure the security and integrity of your session, preventing fraudulent use and keeping you signed in while you move between pages and service your account.
- Persistent Cookies – Persistent cookies last after you have closed your browser, and allow us to remember your actions and website preferences. dalvin online dispensary Store Inc uses persistent cookies to analyze customer visits to our sites. These cookies help us to understand how customers arrive at and use our sites so we can improve the overall dalvin online dispensary Store on-line experience.
- Analytics Cookies – Finally, we use analytics cookies to help us make our websites even better for those who visit them regularly. This type of cookie helps us to further understand how individual visitors use our online services and allows us to improve the overall service and products offered to you.
This Site and our Apps may contain hypertext links to associated websites maintained by dalvin online dispensary Store Inc and you are warned that when you enter such sites, you will be subject to the terms and conditions of those sites. There may also be links to websites not maintained by dalvin online dispensary Store Inc and you are warned that when you enter other websites via such hypertext links, you will not be subject to the terms and conditions of dalvin online dispensary Storeand you will not benefit from the protections afforded to you in using our Site. dalvin online dispensary Store Inc will not be liable in any way for the content, availability, or use of such third party websites and you use such links entirely at your own risk.
dalvin online dispensary Store Inc reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend this privacy statement at any time, you should regularly check this privacy statement for any amendments.
Terms and Conditions
This Privacy Statement is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use of the dalvin online dispensary Store. website, a copy of these is available on www.cannmart.com. It is important that you read the terms and conditions of use as where there is a conflict between this Privacy Statement and the Terms and Conditions of Use, the Terms and Conditions of Use shall prevail.
By accessing and continuing to navigate this website or by downloading and using our Apps you acknowledge and agree to the processing of your personal data in the manner outlined above. You also agree that in certain circumstances we may be obliged to disclose personal information relating to you to third parties in order to prevent, detect or prevent fraud.